A short history on Apollo and our long term involvement with Street Food!
Apollo Custom Manufacturing Ltd. is a progressive manufacturing company specializing in the custom manufacturing of Mobile Food Carts , Food Truck and Concession Trailers.
Located in Surrey, British Columbia, we have easy access to the Canada/United States borders which allows easy access for shipping to the United States, Canada and around the World.
Apollo has been involved in manufacturing and shipping mobile food carts throughout North America and overseas with success for over a dozen years. With constant attention to detail and our desire to continually improve our mobile food carts, we believe that we have established ourselves as one of the early leaders in the mobile food industry.
All fabrication is done in our 12,000 sq ft manufacturing facility using only the highest quality of materials. There is no wood used in the manufacturing of Apollo mobile food carts except for under counter support which is completely covered and sealed from moisture.
We have licensed gas fitters on contract as well as third party inspection facilities for all gas and electrical work to ensure everything is up to current codes. All propane run installations are tested by the BC Safety Authority.
- Commitment to Quality & Safety
- It is our goal at Apollo Custom Manufacturing Ltd. to continue to offer the highest quality of workmanship and service. We are always open to any ideas that my improve our product for the end user. We have licensed gas fitters, electricians and fire safety companies on contract. All electrical and gas work is inspected and approved by the B.C. Safety Authority.
- Our Customers are our business
- At Apollo we have been developing custom manufactured Food Trucks and Mobile Food Carts to suit our customers needs for many, many years. With each unique customer re quest it means we have to design, fabricate and fit that new piece of equipment into a seamless unit. With our customers requests and innovative ideas we are very experienced in bringing unique and challenging builds to a reality for every customer.
- The Continued Evolution of Apollo
- As our carts, food trucks, trailers and portable sinks receive accolades from customers around the world, it is only natural that we continue to evolve to provide you with more opportunities to purchase our products. Our Outdoor Kitchens carry the Apollo name and all of our experience goes into every unit we build. You can view our extended product range here => Apollo Products
The Apollo Staff
- There are currently 10 full-time employees at our production facility
- In addition we have several part-time and weekend staff.
Apollo has been instrumental on the design aspects of various food trucks foodservice carts, trailers, kiosks and built-ins for our company. Prior to start up every year we bring our truck into Apollo for a quick check-up and we are ready to go. Great dealing with them and we will certainly for future projects.Mark Johnson
My husband and I flew in from San Diego in December over Christmas and after seeing where they build all these food trucks we quickly added our name to the list of customers and I can't wait for my Sprinter Smoothie and Juice Truck to arrive this Spring! They even arranged to have our Graphics applied.Jessica Priston
We are a small baseball park and as such rely a major part on food sales from our BBQ and Grill 'em all days. Our local Health Department required full service hand washing at each BBQ station and Apollo's portable self contained sinks fit the bill nicely. After two years they are still running smoothly.Sam Kromstain
Being half way around the world in Australia we were a little hesitant at first but after our initial emails and a few phone calls we found Apollo very accommodating to our concerns and we very quickly ordered our new Crepe Cart which arrived in Perth 2013 with no problems. We are up and running!Noah Tompson