Information & PDF Downloads
Pricing & Construction Information
all pricing is in Canadian Dollars
Food Truck Exterior PDF Downloads
Food Truck Interior PDF Downloads
Basic Grumman Van Floor Plan
Water System Layout
Grumman Van - 14' x 7' - Floor Plan A
Grumman Van - 14' x 7' - Floor Plan B
Grumman Van - 14' x 7' - Floor Plan C
Grumman Van - 92" x 191" - Floor Plan
Kick plates are custom manufactured to suit equipment once it is installed and are included in equipment pricing.
All stainless steel used is 304 #4 and 2B stainless steel.
All water system parts are NSF and/or CSA approved.
All propane parts & equipment are UI and/or CSA approved.
All prices listed are subject to change without notice.
Any extra work performed after original quote has been accepted will be charged out at $95 per hour plus materials.
Terms & Conditions
50% deposit plus applicable taxes with order.
A draw of 20% plus applicable taxes when work is approximately 50% complete.
Balance due in full at completion and before any Food Truck is shipped or picked up. Please allow enough time for the transfer of funds to be completed on, or prior to the actual pick-up or shipping date.
As all mobile food units are custom made specifically for the intended application of the purchaser, deposits are non-refundable. Apollo will at its discretion attempt to find a secondary purchaser with a standard 20% reassignment fee deducted from any deposits or payments made prior to the default. There is no guarantee Apollo will find a secondary purchaser.
If a truck is to be purchased by Apollo, the purchase price and any mechanical work is to be paid in full by the customer at the time of purchase or work performed.
Standard manufacturing time for a food truck is approximately 12-20 weeks from the date of the initial 50% deposit. The initial deposit guarantees a placement in the work queue but may not necessarily create the commencement of the manufacturing process of the mobile food unit at the same time.
Apollo cannot be held responsible for the availability of equipment & supplies from outside suppliers.
Truck owners must have a minimum of Storage Insurance on any vehicle left at Apollo.
Apollo Custom Manufacturing will not be held responsible for any damage or theft to customer vehicles.
Apollo Custom Manufacturing Ltd. carries a NON-TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY on its mobile food units for one year from the date of completion.
During the warranty period, if any Apollo manufactured part should fail due to defect, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge once written authorization from Apollo has been given.
If Apollo is not able to inspect the requested repair, the mobile food unit may be taken to the nearest Apollo approved facility appropriate for the requested repair. A repair technician will then inspect and provide an estimate of the requested repair(s). Upon Apollo receiving the repair estimate and discussing with the repair facility the intended repair procedure, at its discretion Apollo will then authorize the repairs and provide payment for said repairs. No repair work is to begin without written authorization from Apollo.
Warranty on all internal or external equipment that is supplied by Apollo but not manufactured by Apollo carries its transferable original manufacturers or suppliers in-house warranty policy. All equipment repairs requested on equipment that is not manufactured specifically by Apollo will need to be initiated with the original equipment manufacturer or supplier in the case of a supplier warranty. Apollo is not responsible for and cannot conduct any repairs to any equipment that is not manufactured by Apollo.
All workmanship and equipment manufactured by Apollo is covered directly by Apollo.
All work or replacement parts must be authorized by Apollo prior to proceeding.
Other types of damage, but not limited to misuse or abuse, are not covered under the warranty of Apollo. Alterations, Misuse, Abuse or Negligence in operation void all Apollo specific warranties.
Apollo Custom Manufacturing Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any loss of business which may occur due to any part or equipment failure.
Shipping & Customs Information
Apollo handles all your shipping needs through our local logistics and brokerage companies and we are able to ship anywhere in the world.
We set up all the shipping for you and you pay the logistics company directly for the shipping costs. This will save you money. You will deal directly with the shipping company to track your order.
And even though it is rare, you will deal direct with any damages that may occur while in transit. It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to inspect your unit upon arrival and report any damages immediately to the shipping company, the carrier and Apollo. Please record any damages in writing as well as by photo.
Apollo will deal with all the customs clearances and brokerage so there is no worry about your order crossing the border. Apollo also covers the costs of the brokerage fees.
We Can Ship Your New Food Truck
Apollo Food Trucks not only manufactures but we have the ability to ship the food truck to your location. No need for you to worry about the logistics of moving your food truck once it is complete. We can ship almost everywhere. Give us a call (778-565-1801) to discuss your shipping requirements.
FAQ Regarding Build ProcessQ: Why does the build take so long once my deposit has been paid?
- At any given time we may have up to 12 trucks and/or trailers at our location. Builds are scheduled by date of deposit, so they are already in the build queue and ahead of your build.
- Once we receive a customers deposit, we secure their spot in the production line. If you do not have a truck we will help you search for one. We will also start to work on rough details of the floor plan with you.
- Once the truck reaches our location, we will take accurate measurements and check them against the desired floor plan. If the measurements and other specifications, such as wheel well locations, door pockets, etc, allow for the first desired floor plan, we will have it drawn to scale in CAD. If the wheel wells or door pocket locations dictate, we change the plan slightly. We will work with you to come up with the next best plan.
- We may start at any time to start the tear out of interior, if required, as well as cutting of holes for windows and vents. We may also start the welding of the structure early on in the process, but this does not mean that we will constantly be working on your build. However, we take the opportunity to begin construction as time allows. Apollo will always try and complete the build sooner than the expected completion date, although reserves the right to take the full estimated amount of time. Please note any additions and or changes may extend the completion timeline.
- The only inspection required in most cases once your build leaves our shop is your local health inspection. Apollo has the electrical inspected and approved by Intertek testing. The propane system is inspected and approved by the BC Safety Authority?
- We understand that sometimes a new project can be a little overwhelming, and we want to make sure you have a positive experience throughout.
- We do give you a complete walk through of the operations when you pick up your new build. There's also instruction sheets posted in the unit for water, gas and appliance start up, as well as manuals for equipment procedures and maintenance.
- Even though we supply this information, we are always available by phone and ready to help walk you through any situation that may arise.?
Q: What happens if I have a warranty issue?
- Apollo does not warranty any part of the actual vehicle that the build has been put into.
- All parts and labor manufactured by Apollo are covered under the limited warranty of Apollo Custom Manufacturing ltd. Please see our warranty information sheet.
- All equipment and other services supplied by outside suppliers/installers is covered under their individual warranties. The customer will deal directly with them. There is information regarding contact information and serial numbers where required in each build manual supplied with each job. ?